Lena and I are looking forward to seeing customers in our store starting Monday, June 15th.
Here are the guidelines for shopping in our store:
1) The front entrance will be closed for the time being, please use the rear entrance and follow the stanchions.
2) Masks will be required to enter our stores for shopping.
No exceptions. If you forget your mask, we got you! We will provide you one free of charge.
However, if you choose not to wear a mask, you may not physically enter the store.
We will assist you with curbside service, by phone or online and depending upon our availability to assist you.
3) Hand sanitizer will be available at the end of the rear entrance corridor door.
Please use it upon entering the store.
4) The store has been marked with social distancing floor stickers to help guide you.
To allow for social distancing (staying six feet apart), we will be limiting the number of people allowed inside of the store. We will have a maximum of between 8-10 customers inside.
This does mean you may have to wait outside and if you are waiting to come into the store, please allow enough space between yourself and anyone else in line.
There will be one customer at a time at checkout.
5) Due to limited open hours and customer capacity, we ask that you limit your visits to no more than 15 minutes.
6) If you are uncomfortable or unable to shop in store, we are still providing curbside service on Fridays and we are doing shipping as well. Your curbside order can always be placed via Shopify or via e-mail.
7) Shopify is now a part of our operation.
We will continue to maintain its use for new weekly comics and continue to upload inventory to the site.
A note of caution while using Shopify moving forward; our POS System is NOT connected to Shopify.
That means when we reopen the inventory sold in store is not removed from Shopify.
That process will take place after the store has closed for the day and we are able to adjust the Shopify count.
When a Shopify order comes through we will try our best to process it in a timely manner.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
We are humbled and honored with the outpouring of support from everyone these last 25 years, and especially these last three months. Thank you!
Steve and Lena